Because of him the lame walked briskly, And the songless through him burst into melody.
Abu Hamid al-Ghazālī (450-505 AH/1058-1111 AD) [aka: al-Ghazzālī , Algazel ] is one of the great jurists, theologians and mystics of the 6th/12th century. He wrote on a wide range of topics including jurisprudence, theology, mysticism and philosophy. ghazali.org (a virtual online library) that aims to provide the complete works of al-Ghazālī in the original language -that have been published in print- and in translation. Also primary research material – including hundreds of full length books, monographs, dissertations and articles are available gratis – in communem delectationem.
- Iḥyāʾ ʿulūm al-dīn (Revival of Islamic Knowledge) – photos
- Major Works –combined listing– pictures
- Pseudo Works
- Research: General – Manuscript – paper
- Localization: Arabic – Français – Espanol – Português – Italiano – Indonesian – Malay – Persian – Deutsch – Türkçe
- Latest: blog
- Chronology – Multimedia – Maps