Reporting copyright infringement
To report copyright infringements on ghazali.org Website locations, please notify:
E mail: m at g hazali . o rg (Spam busting note: kindly remove the spaces to get a workable e-mail)
Mr. Hozien, ghazali.org, is acting in conjunction with a general counsel as interim agent designated under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, P.L. 105-304, to respond to reports alleging copyright infringements on ghazali.org Website locations.
Information that must be provided
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following elements:
- a physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the infringed work;
- identification of the infringed material;
- contact information for the complainant, e.g. address, telephone number, electronic mail address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law; and
- a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
For more information
For more information on United States Copyright Laws, see: The US Copyright Office