External Links policy (by this site):
The purpose of this policy is to identify the criteria and conditions by which this website provides links to external websites. Consistent with the overall Website Use Policy, the primary purpose for linking to external websites is to provide information to the public regarding information and services available to the visitors of this site. Thus, this site is not establishing a forum for others to provide information. Rather, this site is providing information to direct website users to resources outside the site which provide services to the general public which maybe complementary to and in support of the services provided by this site.
This policy governs the creation of implied or explicit links to external websites from images, notices, and other communications on the website. Such links include:
- Hyperlinks activated by clicking on an image or text, leading to a web page that does not reside on the website (explicit);
- Mention of a URL address providing users with the address of a web page that does not reside on the website (implied), or;
- Any other explicit or implied facilitation of movement from website to another web page that does not reside on the website.
The website may establish links on its website to external sites, provided that each external site meets at least one of the following criteria:
- Schools, universities and or colleges that provide study of principle subject of this website.
- Individuals and or organizations that are engaged in the study of the principle subject of this website.
- Publishers, distributors, and or booksellers that are engaged in authoring, publishing, and distributing material that is the principle subject of this website.
- Sites providing information on publications related to the material on the website.
The linked sites are not under the control of this website and this website is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The website is providing these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the website or any association with their operators.
All links to external sites will open in a new browser window. Other than links to other websites, all links to external sites must be approved by the website coordinator.
Link Policy (External Links to the Website)
A site that links to the website:
- Should not misrepresent its relationship with the website or their owners. This includes:
- Do not create a browser or border environment around the website content.
- Do not use the website logo without permission from the webmaster.
- Should not imply that the website is endorsing it or its products.
- Should not present false information about the website services.
The website is not obligated to link to an external site that provides a link to the website.
2/25/04 edited by Muhammad Hozien for use by Ghazali.org